City: Columbia, SC
Department: Risk Management
Responsible for performing collection activities associated with various delinquent accounts. Reviews delinquent accounts, determines probable reasons for account status, and contacts members to resolve the delinquencies. Utilizes various techniques, as circumstances indicate, to promptly collect on delinquent accounts. Ensures CTFCU’s professional image is maintained.
• High school graduate or equivalentRequired Knowledge:
• Knowledge of collection procedures and related laws and regulations.
• Understanding of company policies. Familiar with default and enforcement clauses.
• Basic understanding of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.Experience Required:
• Knowledge of collection procedures and related laws and regulations.Skills/ Abilities:
• Accuracy and thoroughness in work.
• Excellent communication, telephone, and public relations skills.
• Ability to work well independently.
• Ability to work well in stressful situations.
• Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including calculator, copy machine, printer, telephone, fax.How to Apply:
Send Resume to email@example.com. Include the position name in the email's subject line.
CTFCU provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
By accessing this link, you will be leaving the Credit Union’s website and entering an email site hosted by another party.
Although the Credit Union has approved this as a reliable email address, please be advised that you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of the privacy and security policies of the Credit Union’s website. The other party is solely responsible for the security of its email service. As such the security of any sensitive information transmitted is not guaranteed. We do not recommend sending any sensitive information through this channel.
Please visit our “contact us” webpage for more information on secure methods available for contacting the Credit Union.